Monday, November 30, 2009

Temperature Of Wood Stove

Returning Home ... HURRICANE TOUR

We took a little break during recording and took the opportunity to visit beautiful scenery. Rosario went well, ChaƱar, San Pedro, San Nicolas, Cordoba and Santa Rosa.
After 4600 km, many hours of travel, notes, waiting, listening tests and service stations, we have returned home.
We get the best memories and the feeling of having given the best in each of the concerts. We thank each one of the people who work for concerts, and of course the staff of Bionic So I work hard in every city.

back into the studio and we recorded the voices of what is gradually becoming a great record, with a very particular identity, surely you enjoy drop by drop, as we are doing. The songs begin to complete the registration of voices that prints each of the verses of these beautiful stories. The singer is my brother, supervised by the teachers behind them: a phenomenon, a large and myself.
Whoever reads this, I wish I could feel the 10% of the emotion that occurs in that chamber.
Surely, Chano, most learned in this field to convert feelings into the written word, I can paint better these feelings.

Personal note: Welcome to Pibito on the anniversary of his birth. Thanks for giving me your friendship. (Uruguayo!!, Uruguay!)

Saluda Atte. BAMBI


0 comments:

Post a Comment