Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mucus And Blood Coming Out Of My Cats Nose

Some pictures of the meeting of musicians in the city of Ñemby


By 2011 I propose: Like Enoch, walk in daily fellowship with the Father.

As ABRAHAM, unconditional trust in God. Like Moses obey God even if it means suffering.

as Joseph, turn away from temptation.
As David, raise my eyes to the hills and remember that my help comes from Devon.
like Job, be patient under any circumstances.
like Daniel, live in constant communion with God.
like Andrew, guide my brothers in Christ.
Like Stephen, manifest a spirit of forgiveness toward those who hurt me.

like Paul, forget what is behind and press toward the goal.
Recognizing my inability to achieve these objectives by my own strength, do hereby proclaim the words of the Bible:

"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me."

Author: Tito Perez Quiroz

0 comments:

Post a Comment