Monday, May 31, 2010

Back Pain To Left Side Of Upper Waist

Diego presents: "The Mix and Mate" Chano

This newspaper should have to do with the recording, but I understand that many of you may not care about anything that is might have a diary for recording, but the final result, the finished product, or songs.
sure many would be surprised if I were to explain step by step what happened inside and outside the studio throughout the process of gestation of this work. The hours, days and months that we spent. The commitment to ourselves, with you, with art, with music, with song, with sound, with the story itself. The pressure on his shoulders to know that you're doing something that will be eternal, something that has no boundaries or barriers. You'll do move, you'll do mourn, sing, dance. Will accompany you, you going to do to stop the ear and get to thinking. It'll make you feel alive. Something that we can be proud.

thank every morning to do this with my friends.

Actually my idea was not to get sentimental, but do a little introduction to tell you something that really changed my life, and what happened during the recording. So I venture to include this in the Daily Record.

not have to do with anything technical, or with producers or with the battery or the dishes that I used, or the green microphone was used to record the voices, it has to do with something that made this record is a hinge in my life: Mate.

I was not 26 springs ignoring this infusion, but was in the studio this fall that I really realized the value of, the place it occupies in the life of the people. It was actually during mixing I learned the secrets that the grass is so that the bulb is such a thing, that water does not boil, the round going there or here and etc, etc.
I began to see the matte as a companion at all times, in the good, the bad, day, night, alone, with friends, on the road, in a park, at work, at leisure, in the field, in the city, anywhere in life. Bitter or sweet? It is the sharing, and never sharing anything can be bad.
To end my confession and close a little better the concept I attached a paragraph I found out there in some anonymous:

"This is the only country where the decision to stop being a kid and start being a man comes a day in particular. Nothing pants, circumcision, university or living away from parents. Here we begin to be great the day we need to take some mates for the first time, alone. It is no coincidence. It is because. The day a guy puts the kettle on the fire and making his first mate with no one at home, at this minute, it has been found to have a soul. Or are you scared to death, or dead of love, or something, but is not an ordinary day. "

At some point we all know the songs, sounds and everything that includes this work could be done without mate. but who would dare to assert otherwise would not?

Finally: On Friday June 4th we will give a concert in the 3rd edition of Festival Ciudad Emergente. We play at 18 pm. Time.
I'll be waiting for someone to invite me to come to a mate. And that does not exceed the barrier of shame and stay away, the third song of the show, raise your hand. So I know that this applicant element of water, seemingly irrelevant, meant for you as for me sometime. The

greets Diega



0 comments:

Post a Comment